Somewhere In Between

Friday, October 20, 2006

Past Two Weeks

Good News for the Day: I think I have finally learned to be more effecient with my time at work. I'm a professional juggler of 3rd through 6th grade students at Southeast Christian School. I may be an assistant, but I still have a ton of teaching duties and probably less time free than the classroom teachers on most days.

In Better News: The Mat Kearney concert was awesome! I'm so glad that David and I were able to go in spite of Denver's first snow for the season. It took us over two hours to get to Boulder, more than the usual one hour drive and we didn't get home until 1am (on a school night!). We were standing ten feet away from the stage. It was pretty cool. I love how so much of his music is about God and how full of heart he writes his songs.

Even Better News: I went to Glenwood Springs last weekend, three hours west of here. I went with my two wonderful roomates and our friends Rachel and Jen. Last Saturday night we sat in the hot springs pool. Then on Sunday I discovered my new favorite hike in Colorado, Hanging Lake, before stopping at Beau Jos (pizza) on the way back to Denver. The hike took only about two hours round trip but it was one of the most gorgeous sites I have ever seen. The water was a beautiful turquoise color and there were a couple of amazing water falls. I may just have to post my pictures sometime. :)

Best News: I'm on FALL BREAK!!! I don't have to go to work all week next week and I couldn't be happier! I think I'm going to catch up on LIFE! If I made a list of all of the things I should do next week, I'd be completely overwhelmed. So tonight, I am relaxing. Tomorrow the adventure will begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home