Somewhere In Between

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This Is A Story...

I finally sat down in my blog long enough to figure out how to put pictures onto this thing. Do you like this one of me and my buddy Chris...

CHRIS TOMLIN!!!

This picture was taken about a year ago at his concert. Don't we make a fabulously looking couple?!? A couple of my campers this summer sure thought so. Haha...

a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2675/1216/1600/Julie%27s%20Pics%20July%20-%20Dec%2005%20207.jpg">


This is a picture of my dog Chip. He lives in Iowa. He is 14-years-old. That's ninety-eight years in dog years. I miss Chip.




Here is a can of Mt. Dew. Yummm! Mountain Dew is good.




These are some of my friends. We like to climb mountains.




This is where I live.

a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2675/1216/1600/Picture%20180.jpg">

C-O-L-O-R-A-D-O

That was my story.

THE END

1 Comments:

Blogger CT said...

No you do not make a cute couple. Tomlin is mine. I called dibs at YS almost three years ago now. I can't believe you would try to steal my adorable future husband. How rude.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home