Somewhere In Between

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Double Bummer

Whoa! Back at school...I was hoping to finish sorting through my email account before they boot me off of the system, but the system is down. I was also hoping to talk to my principal but he is not here today. And so, not wanting to waste this trip to school altogether, I find myself blogging...

Yesterday...get this...I finally unpacked all of my things from when I moved six months ago. Well, not really. You see, I'd unpack a box and then end up bringing another box home with gifts from my students or books to read or whatever. But now, I'm all organized and my roomate loves me. She's the super-organized one. I'm more of the cluttered, "I have too much stuff and not enough room" type of girl. It is hard to share a tiny bedroom with two double beds! Thirty dollars and a couple of rummbermaid containers later, my room is so neat you wouldn't know what hit you. :)

I'm still waiting to hear from Front Range Christian...apparently they don't know where their enrollment is at and so they are waiting to hire someone. This could be a good thing if the other people they interviewed decide to look for something else, but bad if they don't hire anyone altogether. On Friday I talked to another Christian school in the area...they also have a fourth grade opening. But they are very into "hands-on" learning and the whole interview was pretty intimidating. Sounds like a very high pressure job...not sure how I feel about it. But it sounds like I'm the only application they are looking at right now and they want to do a second interview. That is cool. At least I look good on paper, right?

Saturday is my birthday!!! 24 sounds so old!