Somewhere In Between

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

red hair and freckles

I was excited tonight to find that there is a Wendy's and a McDonalds three minutes from school. No more Burger King for me! My burger was good. Real good. Especially after eating only cheese crackers for lunch and having a piece of pumpkin bread this afternoon. Although, I will say that the girl on my cup that is staring at me all googly-eyed is quite frightening. After all, I am the only person at school right now, and it is strange to be here at such an odd hour. I'm afraid that she might jump off of my cup and attack me. Or worse yet, force me to continue working on my report cards! There is something terribly wrong with the fact that it is 9:15pm and I am still at school. Not surprising though. I am finally motivated. Better yet, I actually have a free night. This is a first ever (being at school this late, that is). Hopefully a last. But probably not because I am a procrastinator and a semi-perfectionist, which has never served as a good combination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home