Somewhere In Between

Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday

- Slept in until 6:45.

- 4th grade chapel this morning...everything went well. Instead of taking on the music myself, I had the middle school band play. They did an awesome job.

- Teach...spelling, math, and vocabulary.

- My kiddos wanted to wish my dad a Happy Birthdays so we called him...They sang. It was cute, especially when they asked him questions about "pigs". Last year my class was obsessed with jello. This year, our strange obsession is pigs.

- Half day of school...NCA teacher-inservice this afternoon.

- Going to department of motor vehicles to finally get my car registered in Colorado...it's a sad day, giving up my right to be an Iowan.

- Working out...hopefully going for a walk outside if I get home early enough! I live by some pretty cool trails.

- Meeting up with some friends at a restaurant at 8:00.

- Going home and sleeping in tomorrow morning. :)