Somewhere In Between

Monday, January 09, 2006

I Miss the Bean!

i miss the bean. starbucks is just not the same.

busy week ahead. tonight i had the semester planning meeting for young life. glad i went. only five leaders showed up. although it was a bit of a sacrifice to be there. report cards are due tomorrow so i think i'll be pulling an all-nighter. a first. my life is increasingly feeling like college again

good things are ahead this year. the tragic and shocking events of last week have really challenged me to re-evaluate my life and grasp each day for what it has to offer. this year is god's, from tip to bottom. so cool. oh the places we will go.

i have no resolutions this year. my only aim is to grow with god and i have a ton of room to grow. just when i think i've been stretched as far as i can be, and i've given up everything i have to give, he gives me grace and shows me areas where i have been failing him.