Somewhere In Between

Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello!

Blogger no more...I don't know what has happened to me. I used to be such a writer. I kept three or four different journals and now I do everything BUT write. I hope this is just a phase that I am going through.

One of the reasons I don't write anymore is because I'm not constantly on my computer. I'm always near a computer at work but the internet in our apartment is currently under commission. My roomate and I haven't found the time to fix it between my sometimes hectic life and her nursing school.

This past week was a busy one. I worked forty-five hours in four days, but I have today off so I won't complain too much. Grades for report cards were due on Wednesday and we had parent-teacher conferences yesterday afternoon and last night. All of my conferences went well. I had a little constructive criticism from one, which was okay too. I know what my strengths are and I know what my main weakness is in teaching. Not too surprising.

Today...Friday...I have a whole day in front of me with no definite plans. It was wonderful to sleep in this morning. I think I'm going to go skiing tomorrow. I'll try to catch up with some online things today and then we'll see. The weather has been mostly beautiful this week. Monday and Tuesday it was up in the seventies. Wow! I think everyone I know and love should move to Denver.

Saturday I am flying home for a week. I am flying into Omaha though because the flight was cheaper and my parents are more than willing to pick me up. I think my mom has been counting the days down since I bought my plane ticket. I'm tempted to take a couple of my days at home to drive to Chicago and visit some friends but maybe I'll have to wait until summer and by then who knows what will happen.

I hope you have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home