Somewhere In Between

Monday, November 06, 2006

Country Music is Awesome!

So tired right now! Currently I'm sitting in bed watching the Country Music Awards. It is one of my favorite television nights of the year. There aren't too many nights where all I do is sit and watch tv. This is nice...pause...Kenny Chesney just won entertainer of the year! I am so excited...pause...I had to watch him accept the award. So many great singers out there. I still love my country. I used to deny the whole phrase, "You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl." For me, at least, nothing could be more true. I wish this were a more interesting post, but I am too tired to think. It may only be 9:58, but I think I'm ready to go to bed!

Good Night!

P.S. Be sure to vote tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home