Somewhere In Between

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Two Months Later

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Summer is just around the corner and I am very happy for that. Friday was the last day of school. This week I have outservice at school, but at least I have tomorrow off. :) I am looking forward to spending the day laying by the pool. My parents are coming on Saturday and maybe my brother Kyle too. I'm very excited for them to come out. I cannot believe that it has been two months since I have seen them. Time flies faster and faster the longer I am out here.

Well, I am trying to catch up on an episode of Smallville as I watch this. I don't normally like science-fiction, but there has always been something that I have admired about Superman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home