Somewhere In Between

Thursday, October 27, 2005

14 hours to Iowa and Counting!

"Have I told you that I'm going to Iowa this weekend?"

I asked my students that question EVERY day this week. I'm sorry. I'm just so excited! I can't wait to see my family and one of my best friends (who is virtually my only remaining good friend there).

Conferences went well...all except the last one. I hurt for one of the girls in my class. I hurt soooooo bad. But there's nothing I can do about it. Things at home are beyond my control.

My family may annoy me now and then. They may think I'm crazy for not living in Iowa. They may even smother me because I am loved so much. But they are wonderful, amazing, awesome people straight down to the core. I am soooooo blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home