Somewhere In Between

Friday, November 11, 2005

Going to Camp!

I'm off to YL Snow/Winter Camp in just a few short hours. I am sooooo excited! If you know me well, you know that there are few things that I love more than being at camp. It is going to be a sweet weekend. I'm not going to sleep. I'm going to get even further behind on my school work. But I get to hang out with high school kids all weekend, talk about God, and be in creation. Awesome!

I'm listening to "Blessed Be the Name of the Lord" on the radio right now. One of my "life songs" that first became "mine" at camp in Michigan just a few years ago. It's cool how that song just happened to be on the radio when I turned it on, when I'm thinking about camp again. It was also cool to sing that song with Matt Redman (who wrote it) at a C. Tomlin/L. Giglio concert a few weeks ago.

May you be blessed today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home